How CRM creates value for 'After-Sales'
A quick overview of how AUTOSherpa™ CRM creates value for the aftersales function by:
- Increasing the target customer base with forecasting techniques
- Finding right customers to connect based on service patterns, demography etc.
- Target messages for each group – Offers, discounts etc.
- Increase customer engagement with automation of Calls, SMS, Email, Whatsapp
- Digitize apps for the Drivers, Service Advisors
- Ensuring 100% compliance with OEM’s Service Assurance Standard (SAS)
CRM for 'Sales'
Intuitive customer engagement app for ‘Sales’ that is responsive on mobile phones, tablets & computers.
Allow the sales team at the dealerships to -
- Engage with customers from anywhere.
- Seek approvals GM or CEO for bookings based on system logics- approvals on Dealer Margin, discounts, schemes, accessories, F&I margins etc.
- Zero documentation of leads on papers or excel spreadsheets
Management gets the intelligence on –
- Customer interactions – all inbound and outbound calls
- Lead leakages – Any followed ups and leads that were missed.
- Revenue and Sales Margins – prior to booking confirmation
- 100% call records - for training & continuous improvement